Drake - Take Care

|

Drizzy's new album Take Care, which is scheduled to be released on November 15th, has been making its rounds online since it leaked yesterday and it's building a hell of a buzz. Even though his management was trying to keep it under wraps, leaking is pretty inevitable these days and I think Drake handled it gracefully. I'll put up a few of my favorite tracks, so check them out asap just in case YouTube takes them down. How do you think Take Care compares to Thank Me Later?




Over My Dead Body:






Guess you lose some and win some, long as the outcome is income
Shot For Me:




May your neighbors respect you, trouble neglect you, the angels protect you, and heaven accept you.
Crew Love:





I got a lotta friends to come up off the strip for me. The same ones that'll come up off the hip for me. 
Underground King:




^The lyrics aren't much, mostly hyping himself and his growing success but the melody is like damn..it's beautiful.

Take Care ft. Rihanna:








You hate being alone, you ain’t the only one. You hate the fact that you bought the dream and they sold you one.
Practice:





[The beat is a slowed-down sample from Juvenille's "Back That Ass Up", and he even sings the chorus. How can this man make such a nasty, simple-minded song sound gorgeous?]

I know he messed up, but a let a real nigga make it right. Let a real nigga make it right, you deserve that much.

Make Me Proud ft. Nicki Minaj:






You've been through hell and back, that's why you're bad as fuck and you know you are..

1 comments:

AyJim said...

I really enjoyed the entire album, really great work!

Post a Comment