The Mash Meister - JohnnyG225

|
When I was looking for the video for Nomak - Rebirth the other day, I came across a mashup of "Rebirth" and "One Love" (by Nas), called "One Rebirth". I was so amazed by it that I checked out the rest of the producer's videos, which are equally as awesome. JohnnyG255 describes himself as an "aspiring music producer", but also notes his talents for playing piano and guitar and that he also composes his own music besides producing mashups. I'll put some of my favorites up here, and you can check out the rest on his YouTube page





Nas vs. Nomak Mashup "One Rebirth" (Nas - "One Love" & Nomak - "Rebirth")





Find Your Lights mashup: Drake "Find Your Love" vs. Kanye West "Flashing Lights"




Going to Miami Notorious B.I.G. vs. Will Smith vs. LMFAO


The Thuggish Ruggish One Mashup (Drake vs. Bone Thugs N Harmony)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great tracks!

Anonymous said...

Really great beat! good pics as usual!

Post a Comment