Da Shootaz - Gangster Friday

|


If you're a Grand Theft Auto fan like I am, then you'll recognize this song. It first appeared in GTA 1, then again in GTA III on Lips 106 and as the ringtone for your pager. In Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, an 8-bit version of the song can be heard in the game's intro screen. It makes a reappearance in GTA IV, as a ringtone available for your cell phone.





Lyrics:


(Good shot kid, you got him)
(Good shot kid, you got him)

Hotel, downtown, speeding all around
An AK-47 got the power in it's barrel
To move any mother that gets in the way
Just another power machine on the freeway

Riding with me is my MC homeboy
Knowing the rules ain't part of his program
Finding the right way around this map
Might be pretty hard 'cause he's fucked on crack

G- grand theft auto
You gotta make a mark and move where you want to
T - theft
Determination to steal what you can and run from the nation
A - hey, what do ya say?
We automate the sequence and speed for my getaway
Take it to the edge, there's nowhere to hide
And call up the boys, let's go for a joyride
Let's go for a joyride

Stop the violence from the police
Is what my dad used say but now he's deceased
He got caught in a jam, threw in the can
When the cops from Brooklyn said he'd killed another man

Street knowledge was my main game
To figure out the law, to figure out the frame
Just when I thought I knew justice
A cop behind me said, you just been busted

NYPD (NYPD)
LAPD (LAPD)
SFPD (SFPD)
Don't fuck with me

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I came here because I really like GTA the video game, and thought this was somehow related. I have no clue who Da Shootaz are.

Post a Comment